Are you able to provide one to one support for a child with special educational needs?
We are currently looking to recruit a special needs teaching assistant to work within our strong and supportive staff team. We are a one-form entry primary school located on the edge of Salcey Forest, halfway between Northampton and Milton Keynes.
We are looking for an individual who can provide high quality support in teaching and learning for a child with special educational needs, working within the overall ethos of the school. Primarily you will:
- Assist class teachers with the educational, emotional and physical development of all children but specifically a named child
- Identify, acknowledge and positively promote the possibilities within each child.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an outstanding school. We can offer:
- A team passionate and dedicated to the learning and achievement of our children.
- A caring ethos, high standards and a proven commitment to providing an excellent all-round education for all children.
- A school with a wonderful “feeling” (as commented on by visitors)
- Children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and have a fantastic work ethic.
We are very keen to show potential candidates around our learning environment and to talk to you further about this exciting opportunity. We hope you will want to make an application – relevant documents can be found on our school website: www.hartwellschool.com.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Mrs Bruce in the school office to arrange an appointment:
Telephone: 01604 862880
Closing date: 12:00pm Monday 25th September
Interviews: Friday 29th September
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.