KS2 Class Teacher (NQTs welcome)
For September 2021 we are looking for a full-time, permanent class teacher who is passionate about enabling all our children to make great progress and be the best that they can be.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong subject knowledge which underpins excellent teaching skills
- Has high expectations of all children as learners and behaviours and attitudes
- Is reflective in their practice and committed to ongoing professional development
- Is supportive of the schools vision, ethos and Christian values
In return, we are pleased to offer:
- A team dedicated to the learning and achievement of our children and supportive of one another
- Children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and have a fantastic work ethic
- A supportive parent community
- A well-resourced school
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
We are looking forward to recruiting someone who will fit well in our school community – to do this, our children’s welfare and learning needs will be at the heart of what you do.
This post is suitable for NQTs or teachers further along in their teaching career. The post is likely to be based in our Year 4 class for the academic year 2021-22.
If you are interested in applying, please access the application pack via our school website and email your application to:
Closing date for applications - 12pm, Monday 15th March 2021
Interviews - Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Hartwell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, references and other appropriate checks.